Thursday, February 6, 2014

My Definition of Beauty

It's difficult to define my "beauty" as only one kind of things, but I can list some kind of things that usually attract me. 

First, I appreciate the nature. In the nature, especially the tropical rainforest, there're countless unique lives with unique color and unique shape. When I see those lives on TV or online, I am shocked. I cannot use language to describe how amazing they are. For nature itself, its power -- I mean the air, water and light -- causes wind, cloud, snow, sunrise and sunset... They are all incredible.


Second, I enjoy the stuffs from history. Some really old ones, such as stone age’s, are beautiful because they are primitive. Ancient Egypt's and Ancient Babylon's is beautiful because of faith and mystery. Another kind is beautiful for complex, luxury and gorgeous, such as Baroque's and Rococo's.


Third, I like someone who are ''sheep" covered with "wolf‘s skin". They look cold, scary and Murderous, so that others don't want to be close to them. However, they are actually more kind-hearted than most other people. They just want to use fearful look to keep away from others, in order to protect their Vulnerable inner. When the Camouflage is took off, I am infatuated with the purity of their inner world.

No comments:

Post a Comment