Wednesday, February 12, 2014

RESEARCH of Fabric Manipulation & Fabric Origami

When I searched online about Fabric Manipulation & Fabric Origami, I was amazed by this technique. It is both systematic and dramatic. Many times, I wanted to design some things that are dramatic and fantasy, but they were usually end in messy, so the final effects were not as good as I thought. However, when I considered feasibility and function, the works were systematic but lack of creativeness. It is difficult to handle between these two factors, but the technique of manipulation and origami inspires me to explore a new way.

Followings are the examples of garments that are using fabric manipulation and origami.




And the videos which teaching the techniques. (go to see video by click on "videos")
After I watched those videos, I also searched the technique of paper manipulation and origami, because many fabric examples are transformed from paper examples.




No comments:

Post a Comment