Friday, May 2, 2014

Final Project Thesis and Plan

I started from searching exotic creatures, whatever in reality or in illustration form, to find the amazing creature that bright my eyes. When I collected the photos together and organized, I found most of them are undersea animals, so I decide the create a fairy character who are living undersea.

Schedule/Timeline:
Apr. 25 -- Search photos; Find inspiration; Do brain-storm sketches
Apr. 26 -- Search the fabric paints info and instruction
May 2 -- Make mood board; Make paper pattern
May 6 -- Design the pattern by watercolors on paper
May 7 -- Buy fabric paints according to watercolor painting
May 8 to May11 -- Cut the fabric; Dye; Sew; Construct the hat; Make the hat
May 13/15 (depends on weather) -- Take photos; Edit


 Mood board

Sketches


No comments:

Post a Comment